NEW YORK, NY — October 1, 2014 — ADC announced today the 31 young creatives from 6 countries to claim this year’s prestigious ADC Young Guns (YG12) titles. Winners include animators, architects, designers, directors, illustrators, motion designers, typographers, art directors, creative technologists, illustrators, photographers and a graffiti artist.
The complete ADC Young Guns 12 class is as follows:
- Alexander Kalchev, DDB Paris (Paris, France)
- Andrew B. Myers, Apostrophe (New York, USA)
- Anna Bond, Rifle Paper Co. (Winter Park, USA)
- Ben Sandler, Bonsoir Paris (Paris, France)
- Brian Gartside, Deutsch (New York, USA)
- Brian Moore (New York, USA)
- Catherine McCurry, Wieden+Kennedy (New York, USA)
- Colin Hesterly (Littleton, USA)
- Conor Finnegan, Nexus Productions (London, United Kingdom)
- Eamonn O’Neill, Studio AKA (Dublin, Ireland)
- Faust (New York, USA)
- From Form (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Jono Brandel, Google (San Francisco, USA)
- Jorge R. Canedo Estrada, Giant Ant (Vancouver, Canada)
- Katie Orlinsky (New York, USA)
- Kelsey Dake (Phoenix, USA)
- Kevin Cantrell (Salt Lake City, USA)
- Larry Buchanan, New York Times (New York, USA)
- Moth Collective (London, United Kingdom)
- Nick Misani, Louise Fili Ltd (New York, USA)
- Nicolas Ménard, Nexus Productions (London, United Kingdom)
- Phil Pinto (New York, USA)
- Roman Muradov (San Francisco, USA)
- Sam Taylor, The Line (London, United Kingdom)
- Siavosh Zabeti, BBDO NY (New York, USA)
- Simon Chénier-Gauvreau, Sid Lee (Montreal, Canada)
- Skip Hursh, Tumblr (New York, USA)
- Spencer Charles (New York, USA)
- Studio North (Calgary, Canada)
- Tom Galle (New York, USA)
- Zim & Zou (Nancy, France)
Each YG12 winner will be awarded a unique Young Guns Cube at the ADC YG12 Awards Ceremony + Exhibition Party on October 9. Tickets are available here. The YG12 cube was designed and produced at Deutsch NY by Juan Carlos Pagan (YG11), Menno Kluin (YG6) and Brian Gartside (YG12).
Work from the YG12 winners will be featured in an exhibition at the ADC Gallery in New York October 10 through October 30 (Free admission, Monday–Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm) and added to ADC’s permanent online collection.
All YG12 winners receive a complimentary one-year ADC Membership. YG12 winners belong permanently to the ADC Young Guns network, often earning the chance to be featured in Young Guns events and on the ADC Young Guns website.
For more information, please visit adcyoungguns.org
ABOUT ADC YOUNG GUNS
ADC Young Guns – a program that supports the ADC Global Network and its mission to Connect, Provoke and Elevate – comprises a tightknit international community of vanguard creative professionals age 30 and under from more than 35 countries. ADC Young Guns represent all hybrid facets of visual communications, and have set their minds to making a name for themselves and raising new standards from within cubicles, conference rooms, cramped apartments and studios across the world. Learn more at www.adcyoungguns.org and connect with the ADC Young Guns community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vimeo.
# # #