New York (December 7. 2015) — The Art Directors Club, one of the first non-profit organizations in the world to champion commercial creativity and the artists who create it, today announced the creative leaders who will serve as Jury Chairs for the prestigious ADC 95th Annual Awards.
The ADC 95th Annual Awards, now open for entry, celebrates the rare work that exhibits excellence in both idea and craft. These four esteemed Jury Chairs will guide selection of the very best creative work of the past year globally in advertising, design, illustration, photography, digital, motion graphics, animation and production.
The ADC 95th Annual Awards Jury Chairs are as follows (click names for bios):
- Advertising — Mark Tutssel, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide (USA)
- Design — Natasha Jen, Partner, Pentagram (USA)
- Digital — Cheyney Robinson, Chief Creative Officer, Europe, IBM Interactive Experience (UK)
- Motion — Rama Allen, Executive Creative Director, The Mill (USA)
“For nearly a century, the ADC Annual Awards has held commercial creativity to its highest standard,” said Jennifer Larkin Kuzler, Director of Awards Programs, ADC. “Our challenge each year is to select as jury chairs the right mix of global creative leaders who understand the extraordinary honor of being awarded an ADC Cube, and we’re honored to have such an esteemed group to lead our juries this year.”
The full awards juries, to be announced shortly, continue the program’s tradition of broad international participation with creatives from dozens of countries included. This will also mark the third-consecutive year that ADC Annual Awards juries will feature an equal number of men and women, in accordance to ADC’s “Let’s Make The Industry 50/50 Initiative”.
The ADC 95th Annual Awards Call for Entries is now open. All entries must have been printed, published, aired or broadcast live online for the first time between February 7, 2015 and February 8, 2016, in any country.
- Early Bird discount (professionals only) deadline for all entries is December 31, 2015 (no extension).
- Deadline for Design (including Illustration and Photography) is January 15, 2016.
- Deadline for Motion is January 15, 2016.
- Deadline for Digital is January 22, 2016.
- Deadline for Student categories is January 29, 2016 (no extension).
- Deadline for Advertising (including Innovation) is February 8, 2016.
ADC is the first non-profit membership organization to celebrate and award the global creative community, boasting one of the most concentrated groups of creative talent in the world since 1920. ADC’s mission is to connect creative professionals across gender, race and industry, and provide the educational resources they need to inspire successful careers built on world-changing ideas. From its Manhattan Gallery headquarters to its international membership base, ADC provides a neutral forum for creatives of all levels to network, learn and grow. Join the first international creative collective of its kind, and follow ADC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.