NEW YORK, December 13, 2016 — The Art Directors Club, one of the world’s first non-profit organizations to champion commercial creativity and part of The One Club for Creativity, today announced the Digital and Design juries for the global ADC 96th Annual Awards.
The 28 creative jurors — split equally between men and women — represent 13 countries and will judge entries from around the world for excellence in craft, design and innovation.
- Chloe Gottlieb (chair), EVP, executive creative director, North America, R/GA, New York, NY, USA
- Nils Andersson, Asia creative president, Greater China president and chief creative officer, TBWA, Shanghai, China
- Nick Barrios, vice president, group creative director, DigitasLBi, New York, NY, USA
- Marisa Gallagher, head of design and UX, Digital, Amazon Music, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Dominic Goldman, executive creative director, Grey London, London, UK
- Danielle Trivisonno Hawley, chief creative officer, Americas, Possible, Seattle, WA, USA
- Tony Högqvist, creative director, Airbnb, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Billy Jurewicz, chief executive officer, Space 150, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Kyle Hyunsuk Kim, professor, school of design, Hongik University, Seoul, South Korea
- Nellie Kim, partner, vice president, creative director, lg2, Toronto, Canada
- Maya Kopytman, partner, C&G Partners, New York, NY, USA
- Kim Laama, director of UX, AKQA, New York, NY, USA
- Tara McKenty, creative director, Google, Sydney, Australia
- Claire Waring, executive creative director, SapientRazorfish, Singapore
- Robynne Raye (chair), cofounder, Modern Dog Design Co., Seattle, WA, USA
- Gail Bichler, design director, The New York Times Magazine, New York, NY, USA
- Rémy Clemente, founder, creative director, Bonsoir Paris (YÉ), Paris, France
- Tonje Jæger, creative director, senior designer, Scandinavian Design Group, Oslo, Norway
- Robert Nakata, founder, design director, 72andSunny, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Joanne Lefebvre, president, cofounder, Paprika, Montreal, Canada
- Gemma O’Brien, typographer, illustrator, artist, Sydney, Australia
- Donna Payne, creative director, Faber & Faber, London, UK
- Edel Rodriguez, illustrator, New York, NY, USA
- Felix Hernandez Rodriguez, creative and art director, Hernandez Dreamphography, Cancun, Mexico
- Steven L. Stamper, managing principal, fd2s, Austin, TX, USA
- Anja Steinig, creative director, Studio F, Berlin, Germany
- Richard Turley, executive creative director, Wieden+Kennedy, New York, NY, USA
- Yoshihiro Yagi, group creative director, Dentsu, Tokyo, Japan
SEE JURY MEMBERS BIOS
Full juries for Advertising and Motion categories will be announced shortly.
The ADC 96th Annual Awards intensifies its long-standing commitment to honoring work that exemplifies the very best in craft, design and innovation. This year’s juries will include top designers, creatives and directors from around the world, and its enhanced awards format features upgraded Advertising, Design, Digital, Integrated and Motion categories.
Entries should be submitted here, with an early bird deadline of December 23, 2016 and final deadline for all categories on January 31, 2017. Advertising and Motion category jury chairs and all full juries will be announced shortly, with judging taking place in March 2017.
The winners will be celebrated at the ADC 96th Annual Awards Gala on May 8, 2017 as part of The One Club for Creativity’s Creative Week in New York. The preeminent festival showcasing the intersection of advertising, innovation and creative thinking, Creative Week (May 8-12, 2017) also includes The One Show over two nights, the dynamic Young Ones Festival and inspiring sessions with some of the biggest names in the industry at the Creative Summit.
ADC Annual Awards juries focus on craft, design and innovation, while The One Show juries focus on creativity of ideas and quality of execution.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Motion. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.