ADC Portfolio Night October 8, 2014
Another week in the world of Portfolio Night, another fantastic city has come on board.
ADC is excited to confirm that Portfolio Night 13 — the world’s largest advertising portfolio review —will be returning to Tel Aviv next May, as Habetzefer — Israel’s leading advertising school and hosts of last year’s event —has just confirmed its participation for 2015.
“It’s wonderful to have Tel Aviv back this year,” exclaimed Sarah West, Portfolio Night Global Manager. “Prior to last year, Tel Aviv had only played host to Portfolio Night only once, in 2010. Habetzefer did an incredible job this past May, and we are glad they were confident enough to make it even bigger and better next time!”
In addition to Tel Aviv, ten other global cities have thus far confirmed their participation in Portfolio Night 13 on May 20, 2015:
- Boston — hosted by Hill Holliday
- Cape Town — hosted by McCann
- Chicago — hosted by Chicago Portfolio School
- Detroit — hosted by Team Detroit
- Johannesburg — hosted by McCann
- Kansas City — hosted by Barkley
- Montreal — hosted by Tank
- Paris — hosted by AACC
- San Francisco — hosted by Academy of Art University
- Tokyo — hosted by Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo
As you can see, it’s never too early to get ready for one of the biggest events on the global advertising industry’s calendar! If you’d like to bring Portfolio Night 13 to your city next May, please get in touch with Sarah West at email@example.com