ADC works exclusively with ADC Members, Corporate Member agencies and Preferred Partners to produce high-quality designs for print invitations, posters, campaigns, T-shirts, iPad cases, apps, microsites — essentially everything you see us put out into the world.
We have no in-house design team. Each project is created in collaboration with a different ADC Member — and you have absolute creative freedom. No annoying client changes. No ridiculous deadlines. Just a chance to make beautiful things and showcase them to ADC’s global community.
Shown above in slideshow:
- The ADC Creative Directors’ Dinner Invitation for every major city, designed by Kyle Wilkinson, printed by Aldine on Neenah Paper.
- The ADC Limited Edition iPad Case designed by ADC Young Gun Pete Rossi in collaboration with DODOcase.
- The ADC Festival 2013 Keynote Speech by Oliviero Toscani transformed into a newspaper by Ben Weeks and Underline Studio.
- The Art Directors Annual 91 book (sold out) designed by ADC Young Gun Juan Carlos Pagan, Rami Niemi and the DDB New York team.
- The Art Directors Annual 91 app for iPad (available for free download in the App Store) developed by the goodfellas.
- Young Guns 11 Annual app for iPad (available for free download in the App Store) designed by GrandArmy, developed by the goodfellas.
- ADC Annual 92 app for iPad (available free to ADC Members for a limited time on the App Store, $19.99 to the public). Designed by Monica Eunji Kim, sound design by ADC Young Gun Joe Johnson, art direction and development by the goodfellas.
- ADC Paper Expo 2015 Invitation, one of the largest annual events in the ADC Gallery, designed by Nikita Prokhorov and printed by Piggyback Letterpress.