ADC Awards, Tomorrow Awards February 9, 2015
Meet the “Tomorrow Awards Twelve”
ADC announces Shortlist Jury for its most forward-thinking awards
They’re young, they’re talented, they’ve got their eyes on the latest trends, and they’ve won a trophy case worth of awards between them. And now they’ll come together to help determine who is really shaking things up in the world of creative innovation.
The deadline for ADC Tomorrow Awards 2015 is fast approaching, with final submissions due on Friday, February 20. No categories, no restrictions, no limits; a two-person startup can stand shoulder to shoulder with a multinational ad agency. Technology has levelled the playing field, and the Tomorrow Awards are where the best ideas come to play.
The Tomorrow Awards Monster Jury was announced late last year, and we are now pleased to reveal the twelve members of the ADC Tomorrow Awards Shortlist Jury. These dozen creatives will be going over every single Tomorrow Awards entry, separating the “seen its” from the “never seen anything like its”. Their selections will then move onto the Monster Judges this March.
The ADC Tomorrow Awards 2015 Shortlist Jury:
- Wayne Fujita, Creative Director, Razorfish
- Geetika Agrawal, Creative Director, R/GA
- Dominic Al-Samarraie, Senior Art Director, JWT New York
- Ben Barney, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi NY
- Stian Bugten, Associate Creative Director, Leo Burnett New York
- Frank Cartegena, Copywriter, Deutsch NY
- Julianna Cobb, Executive Creative Director, BBDO NY
- Omid Farhang, Chief Creative Officer, Momentum WW
- Natalie Hammel, Writer, Google
- Joel Krieger, Group Creative Director, Second Story
- Laddie Peterson, Copywriter, Wieden+Kennedy NY
- Ceara Teixeira, Designer, TBWA NY