ADC Portfolio Night January 26, 2015
For five years in a row, Budapest is “Hungary” for Portfolio Night festivities.
Portfolio Night 13, the world’s largest advertising portfolio review, is excited to announce that Budapest will be involved in the global event for what will be the fifth consecutive year. Guided all of those years by local agency/production studio Umbrella, this year’s event will become even bigger than ever as Umbrella passes the baton to MAKSZ (A Magyarországi Kommunikációs Ügynökségek Szövetsége) the Hungarian Advertising Association.
“It’s always special when the advertising club of a city or country plays host to Portfolio Night,” says Sarah West, Portfolio Night Global Manager. “They are truly in a position to champion their part of the world and all of the agencies that call it home. MAKSZ stands to do an incredible job at shining the spotlight on Hungarian creativity — especially the up-and-comers!”
“MAKSZ stands to do an incredible job at shining the spotlight on Hungarian creativity — especially the up-and-comers!”
With Budapest on board, Portfolio Night 13 now has 24 participating cities, exactly the same number as the past two years. Can we top it in 2015?
- Atlanta — hosted by SapientNitro
- Austin — hosted by Razorfish
- Beijing — hosted by Ogilvy
- Berlin — hosted by McCann
- Boston — hosted by Hill Holliday
- Budapest — hosted by MAKSZ
- Cape Town — hosted by McCann
- Chicago — hosted by Chicago Portfolio School
- Detroit — hosted by Team Detroit
- Dubai — hosted by Havas Worldwide
- Hong Kong — hosted by Ogilvy
- Johannesburg — hosted by McCann
- Kansas City — hosted by Barkley
- Los Angeles — hosted by Rosetta
- Miami — hosted by SapientNitro
- Montreal — hosted by Tank
- New York — hosted by JWT
- Paris — hosted by AACC
- San Francisco — hosted by Academy of Art University
- Shanghai — hosted by Ogilvy
- Singapore — hosted by Bates CHI & Partners
- Tel Aviv — hosted by Habetzefer
- Tokyo — hosted by Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo
- Toronto — hosted by BBDO
And there’s still time to get your city involved! If you’d like to bring Portfolio Night 13 to your city next May, please get in touch with Sarah West at email@example.com, before your city is snapped up by another host!