- ClientAlcoholics Anonymous
- AgencyBuck Design
- CountryUnited States
- Executive Creative DirectorOrion Tait
- Creative DirectorThomas Schmid, Justin Fines
- DesignerJustin Fines, Thomas Schmid
- Production CompanyBuck
- Executive ProducerAnne Skopas
- ProducerKitty Dillard, Stefania Consarino
- AnimatorOlivia Blanc, William Trebutien, Anna Ginsburg, Kyle Mowat, Nicolo Bianchino, Justin Fines, Daniel Oeffinger, Federico Reano, Thomas Schmid, Kyle Strope
- Sound DesignJohn Black, CypherAudio
- Music/ComposerTobias Norberg
Born in 2011 out of a popular ADC annual speaker series, the ADC Designism Cube is a highly coveted honor awarded only to non-profit efforts. Winning entries not only meet peerless creative standards, but they must also encourage positive societal and political change.
Buck was approached by A.A. World Services, Inc. with an open brief, tasked with telling its members’ stories, their struggles in the shadow of alcoholism, and how they’ve found their way back toward the light of recovery. Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem. A.A. is not affiliated with any outside organization or institution.