ADC Awards February 9, 2015
If you ever needed another excuse to escape to the sunny shores of South Beach, the ADC Festival of Art + Craft in Advertising and Design is excited to announce the full line up of workshop presenters who will be inspiring attendees from April 27–29.
The ADC Festival prides itself eschewing the usual talking heads and panelists that you find at other conferences. Instead, attendees find themselves elbows-deep in everything from clay to wood chips, computer code to calligraphy, engaging their inner artists in workshops meant to reignite the fire that made so many of us pursue creative careers in the first place.
This year’s line-up of workshop presenters includes
- Graffiti duo 123 Klan presenting Le Wild Style
- Designer and ADC Young Guns winner Rich Tu in No Brain Allowed
- Legendary advertising creative Jim Riswold in Mussolini Says Fuck Cancer
- Celebrity chef Dean Sheremet in Culinary Insanity
- Beach artist Victor Leong in Sentinels of Sand
- Technologist and designer Joshua Davis in From Physical to Digital
- Designer and ADC Young Guns winner James Victore in The Hardest Workshop in the World: How to Know Thyself in One Hour or Less
- Designers and ADC Young Guns winners Jessica Walsh & Timothy Goodman in Make it Personal (Or How to Make a Fool of Yourself on the Internet)
Even with this incredible line-up, the workshops are just one aspect of the ADC Festival. Add the awards galas, the parties and the camaraderie that can only come from a small group of people (tickets are limited to 300 guests) and the Festival is definitely the place to be this April.