ADC Young Guns April 6, 2015
With the final, final, hurry-up-and-get-your-work-together-pay-the-$25-late-fee deadline for Young Guns 13 approaching this Friday, we are excited to announce the YG13 Jury!
Traditionally, the Jury for ADC Young Guns has been comprised solely of past Young Guns winners. This year, however, in an effort to inject a broader creative and geographic perspective, ADC Young Guns 13 Chair Nicole Jacek, ADC Director of Awards Jennifer Larkin Kuzler and ADC Board of Directors President Philippe Meunier have reached out to the creative community at large, and brought in some renowned creatives with very diverse backgrounds to join past Young Gun winners in selecting this year’s class.
As of today, the ADC YG13 jury lineup is as follows:
- Nicole Jacek (Jury Chair), Founder / Creative Director, NJ(L.A.)™
- Lindsay Ballant, Art Director and Designer
- Sam Baron, Design Director, Fabrica
- Jono Brandel, Designer / Developer, Google Creative Lab
- Ludvig Bruneau Rossow, Multidisciplinary Graphic Designer at Bureau Bruneau
- Jamie Carreiro, Creative and Tech Director, PARTY
- Marta Cerdà Alimbau, Graphic Designer, Illustrator
- David Charles, Creative Director, Writer at davidcharlescreative.com
- Simon Chénier-Gauvreau, Art Director and Graphic Designer, Sid Lee
- Sean Dougherty, Creative Director, Designer
- Shane Griffin, Creative Director, Method Design
- Kim Hastreiter, Owner, PAPER Publishing Company
- Julia Hoffmann, Global Creative Director, Etsy
- Souris Hong, Head of Visual Arts, Windish Agency
- Philipp Hubert, Founder, Graphic Designer, Hubert & Fischer
- Masashi Kawamura, Executive Creative Director and Founder, PARTY
- Pum Lefebure, Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Design Army
- Brian Rea, Artist, Art Director at Yosemite Studios / Eagle Rock
- Paulina Reyes, Creative Director, Chobani
- Michael Schachtner, Executive Creative Director, BBDO Berlin
- Paul Steinmann, Co-founder of David & Paul
- Lucille Tenazas, Educator (Associate Dean at Parsons) and Graphic Designer
- James Victore, Artist, Author and Activist, James Victore, Inc.
- Jessica Walsh, Designer and Art Director, Partner at Sagmeister & Walsh
More jurors will be added over the coming weeks. In the meantime, you can keep tabs on the growing jury list here.
“ For Young Guns 13, we are incorporating judges from outside the ‘white Brooklyn designer’ mold.”
— Nicole Jacek
Of course, a phenomenal jury is nothing without phenomenal submissions to judge. The top half of the hourglass empties on Friday, so enter today!
Tags: ADC Young Guns 13